We recently asked our customers, “What’s your favorite thing about working in the media industry?” One response quickly emerged as the most popular reason: “It’s always changing!”
While that change may keep us on our toes and ensure the day-to-day stays interesting, let’s face it, it can also be frustrating. Tactics that you relied upon a year ago may not pay the same returns now, but new technology can save time and present new opportunities too.
For the last three years, we’ve published papers discussing emerging digital advertising trends as a way to quickly catch up on what’s likely to change in our always-changing industry. But digital advertising is only one piece of the revenue puzzle, and subscriptions are quickly becoming a larger share of publisher revenue.
“7 Unavoidable Subscription Trends You Need to Follow in 2021” is a skim-able, actionable guide to the subscription economy we’re all living in, and it includes seven concrete actions you can take now to grow revenue.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Ideas for building profitable, collaborative relationships between publishers and brands
- Insights into how reader experience impacts your bottom line
- How influencers are participating in the subscription economy
- The importance of local media subscriptions to the longevity of the media industry
- Lessons to learn from successes and failures of streaming media
- The relationship between artificial intelligence and churn
- Opportunities to bundle subscriptions to increase revenue
- Seven ideas for leveraging all of these trends before 2021 is over!
Download the white paper to learn more
Download our new white paper to explore all 10 digital advertising trends that publishers and advertisers alike must keep an eye on in 2021. And remember, collaboration sparks innovation, so consider scheduling a video call with your team to hear about their biggest takeaways from the content.