Though reporting and analytics functionality has been a core part of Adpoint since its inception, Lineup has been encouraging users to move across to its newer, much more intuitive reporting offering – 360 Analytics – in recent years.
360 has been extremely well received, with our customers commenting on its improved UI in particular. Recent additions have included:
- Dashboard widgets that surface reporting results into the homepage, negating the need for the user to click through to the reporting area every time
- The automated reporting of subscriptions reports, which saves time by pre-scheduling reports straight into the appropriate users’ inboxes
But in true Lineup style, we haven’t rested on our laurels. As part of our ongoing development program, which enables us to launch new tools and innovations throughout the year, we have introduced a series of useful features to reports in 360 Analytics in recent months, with more in the pipeline.
These updates will improve navigation further whilst ensuring team members have access to top line reporting data that’s relevant to their role.
“These latest rounds of enhancements are designed to make Analytics even easier to work with,” said Claire Mitchell, Product Manager for Finance and Analytics.
We have created:
- A consistent link between the 360 homepage, menu, and reports, to streamline user navigation
- Calculated columns, allowing users to apply bespoke math and logic to their reports without exporting the data to Excel first
- Inline filtering for 360 reports grid columns
- An easier way to rearrange columns
- A pause subscription function, with the ability to mark any subscription as active/inactive
- The option to filter by customer ID in dashboard widgets
More enhancements are set to be released in the coming weeks and months, including:
- A more compact homepage view that removes report descriptions from each report summary
- A feature that prevents reports from auto loading before a saved filter is selected. Reports will load after a prompt
- Permissions to save filters, as a means of limiting who can share publicly saved filters and layouts
- Subscriptions updates that make it easier to edit and reassign subscriptions and identify which instance a subscription email has been sent from
- The option to sort available report filters alphabetically
- Customisable exports that include filter details so users can see data ranges and other important contextual information
“We know from experience that even the smallest updates can make a big difference to the usability and intuitiveness of our product,” Mitchell added.
“Our mission is always to save people time and improve inter-team communications through our technology, and we think the 360 enhancements that have already been delivered – as well as those that are still in development – will transform the way our customers interpret their data and collaborate within the platform.”
Adpoint customers are encouraged to speak to their dedicated Success Managers for advice on how to access and explore the latest enhancements to their 360 Analytics suite.
Lineup Systems is the leading global provider of media sales technology. Its cloud-based system, Adpoint, is the industry’s only true end-to-end sales and revenue management solution. It has been specifically designed to enable media businesses to save time, work more efficiently, and increase sales.
In 2021, Lineup Systems launched Amplio, an all-in-one platform that assists customers with data consolidation, data-driven continuous marketing, subscriptions, and billing.