The product team at Lineup has announced phase one of a much-anticipated CRM enhancement that will allow for simpler, more user-friendly connections to marketing automation tools.
The update will undoubtedly bring sales and marketing teams closer together by enabling easier access to customer data and empowering faster and more accurate interactions with their entire customer bases.
- Bi-directional integration of customer, contact and activities data between Adpoint CRM and major marketing automation system Hubspot
- Updated and extended APIs and events to support bi-directional integrations with third-party marketing automation systems
- The opportunity to configure communication preferences, which enables administrators to align Adpoint with the types of communications their customers have confirmed they would like to receive.
- These preferences will be added to the search filters for use in lead generation and contact manager tools of the CRM
This functionality will:
- Extend Adpoint’s 360 view of customers by bringing marketing & sales data together
- Facilitate seamless collaborations that are perfectly aligned with organizational goals and communication strategies
- Increase the visibility of customer engagements to support better decision-making at all stages of the sales cycle
- Increase sales through more timely access to results of lead generation and nurturing efforts
- Enable better sharing between teams to improve overall customer service
- Reduce admin overheads and remove the potential for errors when re-keying information between systems
Nita Watkins, CRM Product Manager at Lineup, is excited about the implications for this update on marketing functions & wider sales operations: “This development will offer a wealth of benefits at user level, not least the ability to sync the same customer and activities data across multiple sales and marketing systems, and save valuable hours in the process,” she said.
“The update will also bring these users and their teams closer together and give them a more complete view of customer interactions across the business. This in turn will give organizations a better understanding of the people who are buying from them, and management can use this data to inform more effective marketing strategies moving forward.”
Customers can contact their Success Manager for more information on the latest marketing automation enhancements in Adpoint and how they can be applied in their own business case.
Lineup Systems is the leading global provider of media sales technology. Its cloud-based system,?Adpoint, is the industry’s only true end-to-end sales and revenue management solution. It has been specifically designed to enable media businesses to save time, work more efficiently, and increase sales. In 2021, Lineup Systems launched Amplio, an all-in-one platform that assists customers with data consolidation, data-driven continuous marketing, subscriptions, and billing.