For the last few years, the ‘death of cookies’ has been a hot topic of conversation in digital advertising. Opinions are plentiful (we’ve shared ours!) and practical advice has been scarce. But with survey data suggesting that many publishers are simply unprepared for what happens after the “funeral,” (with more than a third admitting they have no identity solution in place), it’s clear that the conversation needs to focus on practical steps forward.
That’s exactly what “Preparing for the End of Cookies: 7 Steps Publishers Should Take” is all about – leaving excess commentary behind and outlining what you should do to get ready.
- A quick refresher on what all the fuss is about (The Data Landscape)
- What you can do to get ready before it’s too late (7 Steps to Take to Prepare for a Cookie-less Future)
- What happens after the funeral (What Does the Future Hold?)
- Some smart people you can talk to for help (Contributors from Lineup Systems)
- More information for the A+ teachers’ pets among you (A robust source list)
Webinar: expert panel on preparing for the end of traditional cookies
For even more advice on practically navigating this change to the advertising landscape, join us for a webinar panel featuring expert commentary. You can register (and take advantage of live Q&A!) or view the video on-demand here.